Monday, June 3, 2013

Gym Music II

So a few months ago I posted my first article regarding gym music.  Everyone (at least I know) has some form of music to keep their breathing, motivation and energy going when it comes to pumping the iron or hitting the treadmill.  The last article I posted had a string of metal tunes that I was using in the gym to keep me going.  Months later and many rotations on the playlist, I found a new set of tunes that are my 'go-to' tracks.


The reason I am discussing this is because:

1) I am an avid endorser of staying healthy and eating healthy to the best of your ability.

2) Everyone grooves to a different tune and wanted to get some convo going surrounding what I like to call "gym music".

Now this doesn't mean that everyone is going to enjoy what I have to post so I encourage you all to drop me a few tracks you think I should take a listen to next time.  Here are a few AFGM recommendations for when it comes to workout time:

1) Gloryhammer - Tales From the Kingdom of Fife

Recommended track: "Angus McFife":




2) Amaranthe - The Nexus

Recommended track: "Mechanical Illusion":




3) Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal

Recommended track: "Shadow Moses":




4) Rob Zombie - Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor

Recommended track: "Behold, The Pretty Filthy Creatures":




5) Bill Fore - "First of the Year" (original composition by Skrillex):




6) A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You

Recommended track: "2nd Sucks":



Anyone care to divulge their "gym music" or add some recommendations or thoughts then you know the deal.  Comment, message, email, etc.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment